Monday, September 17, 2012

My Birthday Wish-List


Exactly one month from now, I’ll be turning 21. I am so excited for no apparent reason. So I thought I’d write out a list of the gifts I expect on that day. You see, I’ve realised that birthdays are no longer what they used to be a few years ago. We no longer have time for parties or cards. All we get are messages on Facebook. So I guess that will be the first thing on my list.

So here’s the list:
  • Lots and lots of birthday wishes on Facebook
  • A bottle of dry white wine, either South African or Italian
  • A bottle of brandy or sherry
  • A phone I can use to read pdf documents
  • A charcoal grill or braai
  • Chocolate balls from Uchumi supermarket
  • Oreos
  • Airtime
  • Lots of money (contact me for my bank account number)
  • A high quality chef’s knife
  • I don’t know what else

·      

I can’t wait for 18th October to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment