- Though I love cooking, I don’t like cooking for myself. I’m still hesitant to buy pans at my home.
- I hate to admit that my favourite colour is blue, because almost every guy loves blue. It takes me a lot of self will not to buy a blue shirt when I go shopping for clothes.
- I started wearing glasses when I was 12, and all my friends said I looked ugly, I should put them off.
- I’ve been reading books since I was a kid. I actually don’t remember when I started reading books for fun. I’ve still failed to drop the habit.
- I never grew up watching TV, even when it was available. So I don’t know how it feels like to be addicted.
- I’ve been dumped by the same girl so many times I can’t count. Never thought I’d ever get over her.
- I am left-handed, but eat with my right hand if I’m using my hands to eat.
- I rarely edit most of the stuff I write.
- My favourite band is A Great Big World.
- I don’t have a favourite musician.
- I’m a collector of music. I’ve got over 50GB of music on my pc and I’ve never listened to all of it, but I keep collecting more and more.
- I have thousands of ebooks, most of them stolen, and I hope that one day I’ll be so rich that I’ll buy copies of them to stock my library, and atone for my sins
- Bananas are my favourite fruit, followed by jack fruit.
- I am extremely introverted.
- I don’t have as many friends as Facebook thinks I have.
- I love classical music, though I won’t play it when my friends are around, lest they look at me like I’m from Pluto.
- I wrote my first song when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I still remember it, but you’ll never catch me sing it.
- I’m not afraid of the dark.
- Writing scares the sh*t out of me. I’d rather drink myself into a stupor, which actually has never happened.
- If you dumped me on an island, all I’d ask for would be my 4-year-old laptop and WiFi. I can get almost everything else I need.
- I love wearing dirty jeans.
- The Shawshank Redemption is my all time favourite movie
- I turn 23 on Saturday.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
23 Things You Didn't Know About Me
Posted by Paul Kisakye